Office 365 is a new way of buying the popular Microsoft Office software suite. It's a Cloud based solution that seamlessly connects familiar office applications to deliver business class features for small to medium business and enterprise users.
Office 365 is available by monthly subscription, and offers all the Microsoft tools you know and love, such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel with added extras, like world class email, online conferencing and cloud storage and sharing. It is available across all devices, so you can work from anywhere at any time
Key information at a glance:
- Easy to use, familiar Microsoft software
- Business-class email, shared Calendars, instant messenger and web conferencing
- Always up to date – no need for updates or upgrades
- Access from anywhere on any device – PC, laptop, smartphone, and tablet
- Access documents securely using desktop, web browser or apps
- Store, sync, and share files that are securely backed up to the Cloud
- Simultaneously collaborate with multiple users
- Work together in real time without compromising security
- Add other Microsoft applications as needed
Blackcert will make sure you get the most out of Office 365. Our services cover the entire Cloud journey so we can assist you every step of the way. We deliver a complete, end-to-end project management service for your Office 365 installation – from initial consultation right through to set up, implementation and staff training.
Switching to Office 365 can be a complex and time-consuming process. We’ll ensure that your existing files and emails get migrated seamlessly and trouble free. As your Microsoft Partner, we’ll take care of the entire migration process, ensuring a certified and trouble-free roll-out whilst you focus on running your business
Once Office 365 is up and running we’ll be on-hand to offer ongoing support if you need it, either on an ad hoc basis or through one of our support packages. We offer unlimited service desk support with qualified technicians answering calls for faster resolution times than most other support providers and vendors. We’ll also make sure your broadband and connectivity has sufficient capacity to support Office 365.
Whilst Office 365 offers many benefits it isn’t suitable for all businesses. We’ve the expertise to offer other on-premise software and solutions, hybrid mixes of traditional on-site and Cloud solutions, plus related Cloud Email and Cloud Desktop services. So please ask and we’ll advise on the best solution that fits your businesses needs.